Friday’s Favorite Pin ~ Number 4

It has been one crazy week! I am looking forward to the weekend. I will be attending a lovely farm to table dinner party this weekend. It is my hope to wear a pretty new purple circle skirt I found at J. Crew for $12.00. I use Pinterest for fashion direction as well as décor inspiration. You can see my fashion board HERE.

I think I might just pair my purple skirt with turquoise pumps.

 

Purple skirt
What pin made your heart leap this week? Do you have a board collection you love? Please share, I’d love to see it.
You can link to a post you created or a pinterest URL.
Yes, it can be your own creation that you have pinned.

camera1-001
Have some old fashioned fun and visit one or two of the other pin up participants. You just might make a new friend.
I can’t wait to see what you pin up girls and guys find!

Laura

Labels: