I must begin by telling you that we felt your prayers yesterday. It was like a warm, calming hug. I sit here with tears in my eyes at the amazing love and support we received. Thank you. Praise be to God that your prayers were answered.
While we still have many miles left on this difficult journey it is wonderful to know that our faith, combined with the hope and prayers of many others, will help see us through.
May you all have tenfold the blessings you have bestowed upon us.
I’ve had an old window that has sat in my garage for several years. I have to wonder “Why?”
The most popular use for an old window seems to repurpose it as a picture frame.
Showcasing a set of botanicals is quite impressive too.
A pretty tray is a great idea.
Or creating a window in a room that doesn’t have one.

I love the idea of building a cabinet around a window.
Although this is a Christmas themed vignette, you could also find a cake decal and switch out the numbers to create one of a kind birthday or wedding décor.
Oh how about a dreamy bed canopy!
Or a clever pot rack?
A great idea to divide a large space, while still allowing in the light, is to hang a grouping of windows.
I like the idea of using salvaged windows as a shower enclosure but I wonder about the wood versus water dilemma.
An outdoor greenhouse made from a variety of vintage windows is completely adorable!
In the end I think I am going to take my old window out of the “destined for Craigslist” pile and transform it into a unique jewelry holder.
Let the son shine in,
Laura
Click on each image to be directed to the original site. (This will not work if you are viewing this post in a reader.)
Labels: Creative decor, Feeling crafty