Children's bedroom's

Although I am currently in Minnesota visiting my grandmother, the new future post option has allowed me to write a few posts ahead of time. I will return to answer any comments on Monday the 16th.

During the week of Mother's Day I featured oh so lovely nurseries. To celebrate Father's Day I thought a few pictures from older children rooms would be a nice sequel.


This pink confection of a room was designed by Candice Olsen. I could sleep here.




I am so in love with this ceiling treatment featured in Domino. It just makes the room.




One of my favorite stores for kids is Posh Tots. I just love this tee pee bed. Also check out the "shiver me timbers" collection~ too cute!




Pottery Barn Kids always features affordable children's bedding and accessories that is truly adorable.




Architectural Digest provided great ideas for custom built beds and decorating large wall spaces.

Other great sites for children's bedroom ideas are BHG, Land of Nod, Garnet Hill Kids, and Company Store Kids.

Labels: